US RMA Workflow
DFI products are manufactured in accordance to the industry standard and warrants for twenty-four (24) months from the day of invoice issued. If the warranty claim is valid, DFI will repair or replace product(s) without additional charge for parts and labor. The warranty applies only to products manufactured and distributed by DFI and her subsidiaries.
Web RMA Link: https://dfiweb.dfi.com/
US RMA Repair Turnaround Time
Standard repair/replacement times are 2-4 weeks upon receipt of your unit in our system. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for the unit to be received in our system and 1 to 2 business days to be returned from our repair facility.
US RMA Contact Information
Address: 960 Riverside Parkway, Suite 10, West Sacramento, CA 95605, U.S.A
TEL: +1 (916) 378-4166
Product Warranty Period
Board and Module: 24 Months
Barebone System: 24 Months
None DFI manufactured products are under warrantee of their original manufacturer.
DFI can also offer extended 1/2/3-year warranty to DFI and none-DFI manufactured products. Please contact our sales team to have further information.
The detailed standard RMA Policy is as the link to download.
Local RMA Equipment
We have various tools our Service Dept and Test Lab for troubleshooting, repair or verification.
- Solder equipment, 3 types
- De-solder equipment, 2 types
- Solder pot, 2 types
- Electronic and regular magnifying equipment, 5x and 10x types, 3 sets
- Board dehumidifying chamber/oven
- Environmental test chamber
- BGA rework equipment, 2 sets
- Adjustable DC digital power supply
- Multimeters and oscilloscope
- Torque testers
- Thermal imaging camera
- IR thermometer
- Vernier calipers
- Multimedia display tester
- Sound level meter
- Power analyzer
- Hi-pot and ground continuity testers
- PC Doctor Service Center 8