When system integrators are trying to find an embedded computer for the equipment, which needs to operate in a critical factory environment, there are several must-have features to ensure the production is efficient and stable 24/7. These features include rugged enclosure design, reliable non-stop operation, long product life cycle support, endurance in harsh conditions, and exceptional processing capability. Tailored to the application, DFI’s EC800-AL fanless industrial computer is equipped with new generation Intel Atom® Processor E3900 series and highly rugged system structure suitable for the variable requirements of industrial control and automated inspection on the shop floor.
EC800-AL Key Features:
- Fanless & Cable-Free Enclosure
- Ultra-Small with Only 3.5” Board Inside
- Easy Maintenance with Long MTBF
- 15-Year Prolonged Product Lifespan
- Extended Temp Endurance: -40°C to 70°C